What can pesticide poisoning do to you?While pesticides have different affects on various people, even low level exposure can cause serious health problems. Some people suffer a variety of effects which may include headaches and skin rashes. Long-term exposure from inhalation, ingestion and/or skin absorption can damage internal organs, cause chromosome damage, cancer and death. Fetuses, babies and children are suspected to be more vulnerable than adults.
We thought you might find these product(s) useful:
Keywords: water testing pesticide contamination pesticide poisoning